Sunday, May 10, 2009

07-14-2006, 12:12 AM

Quote:
I don't think Duke is doing any great service by telling a bunch of Arabs who live next door to the NWO's murder machine: "hey, the transnational Jewish power cartel is undermining your liberty"

No, but he renders an invaluable service by doing the same for the Ukraine and Russia.

I agree that he is politically radioactive in America. I turned down a choice blog position once because it would link my name to his.

You're also wrong about his political fortunes in Louisiana - as I recall, he nearly won, and that in the midst of a national media character assassination campaign against him, like the ones employed against Haider, Le Pen, and Berlusconi.

Finally, even is his books are something of a disappointment, I can assure you that some of his speeches I have read are profoundly insightful.

If there hadn't been pictures of him in the Klan robes and in the Nazi outfit, he'd be governer today, no question. His whole career literally was destroyed by those photos.

WM

[url]http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=134922&postcount=17[/url]