Sunday, May 10, 2009

07-03-2006, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Paganism is not going to come back in glory, your bookish, artificial little club-movements nonwithstanding.

This is very likely, Petr. The bloodthirsty mania your religion has caused in Europeans has reduced their numbers, culled their most intelligent and best, and has at all times acted to preserve the Jews, with which it is now co-operating. You have secured our doom and now wish only not to be called out.

I'm not a pagan because I think it's going to magically undo all the fatal wounds you've inflicted on European Man. I'm a pagan because I intend to face my fate with open eyes and not with a mind polluted by filthy, anti-Western, pro-Jewish crap which is all that Christianity ever was except when it was lying about itself.

Many excerpts were given from the both books of the Bible to this end, which neither your or jcs will grapple with honestly. You go to your deaths as betrayers and slaves.

However, I will see what I can do, between now and my death, to name the disease and its collaborators as effectively as I can.

I would say I'm doing a fair job on this thread.

In fact, I'm declaring it Miller Time. I'm off to lunch.

Ta,

WM

[url]http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?p=124893&postcount=53[/url]